- Our signature settings and wedding bands are handmade in the USA by expert jewelers.
- We partner with trusted USA based GIA certified lab diamond & natural diamond wholesalers.
- We hand select the highest quality diamonds for every ring we make.
At Her Rock our mission is to provide a relaxed & client focused jewelry buying experience. Whether you are buying your dream engagement ring, your first piece of fine jewelry or building out your collection we are here to help. We offer in person 1:1 appointments as well as virtual appointments worldwide.
Founder Brianna Chiarello is a GIA Graduate Gemologist with over a decade of experience in the jewelry industry. Her passion for engagement rings & bridal jewelry motivated her to start Her Rock Jewelry in 2020. Since then, she has helped hundreds of clients create their dream rings. She has opened two showrooms. One in Saratoga Springs, NY with the most recent location opening in New York City.
- Initial Consultation: Let’s have an initial consultation. This consultation is a 15-minute discussion to learn more about you and what you are looking for in your custom ring. We will provide high level education on lab grown diamonds, and we will discuss budget and timeline as well as explore diamond shapes together.
- Curated Diamond Consultation: Now that we know what you’re looking for, we will curate an assortment of diamonds for you. This is typically an hour meeting either in-person at one of our showrooms in NYC’s Diamond District or Saratoga Springs, San Francisco/Bay Area or through a virtual appointment where we will send you videos of your curated diamonds.
- Customization: Once you have decided on a diamond, we will discuss any customizations or embellishments to finalize your ring. All of our rings are handcrafted by our expert jewelers in NYC and can be customized to your specifications.
- Let's Make Your Ring: Once we finalize your design we require a deposit to start production on your ring. All of our settings are handmade and crafted to fit the precise dimensions of your diamond and require a production timeline of 6 to 8 weeks.